AGE: No one under twenty. MUST HAVE STATE PICTURE I.D. TO ENTER PROGRAM
COMMITMENT: 90 days minimum
LOCATION: A country setting –68 Daisy Street, Inglis, Florida 34449
Intersection of Hwy 40 and 19, near the west coast of Florida
TELEPHONE: (352) 447-2731 Interviews (352) 447-2739
REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO ENTERING THE PROGRAM: TELEPHONE INTERVIEW ONLY (NOT COLLECT) 352-447-2739 Court, dentist and doctor appointments taken care of before entering program. No depression or psych. medication allowed.
FACILITIES: Homelike setting, beds for 32 men and 16 women. Residents must be able to participate in work assignments and are responsible for their personal needs and cleanliness. WE ONLY HOLD A BED FOR 24 hours. We have limited space, pack accordingly.
NEEDS: ORIGINAL King James Bible Only (not New King James, NIV, etc.)
Flashlight, towels, wash cloths and clothes pins
Rain Poncho or small umbrella
DRESS CODE: No shorts,Capri’s, muscle shirts, sleeveless shirts, tight fitting clothing, bathing suits, sweat suits, etc. Skirts & dresses no shorter than 3” above ankle and all women’s blouses, shirts, sweaters, ect. must be long(fingertip length) and baggie. (Ladies need ¾ to full-length bath robe.)
Do not bring any reading material except the KJV Bible. No radios or cell phones allowed. You may have a CD or cassette player without radio. Do not bring any tapes. Only authorized tapes may be listened to. Do not bring any valuables with you. Laundry soap, toilet paper, hygiene products, shower shoes, work clothes and semi-dress clothing for services. You will need notebooks, pencils or pens, stamps and envelopes. A personal insulated drinking cup with a Snap-On lid. Calling cards and important telephone numbers and addresses. Toiletries: Tooth brush, paste, shampoo, shave cream, soap, razors, comb, brush, etc. Absolutely no cologne, aftershave, mouthwash, pump hair spray or body spray.
FINANCES: There is no charge for room and board.
Residents may need money for personal needs such as stamps, toiletries, etc. Money sent to residents must be MONEY ORDERS made payable to resident’s name in an envelope addressed to JESUS IS! Ministries, PO Box 1110, Inglis, FL 34449. All cash and/or money orders are to be turned into the office immediately. WITHHOLDING MONEY OR MONEY ORDERS ARE GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL. Store runs for personal needs are made on Friday. Money orders need to be in by Wednesday. RULES AND REGULATIONS: Be obedient and respectful to those in charge. Common sense rules – no fighting, cursing, cheating, lying, stealing, etc. No relationships, contact or communication between the men and women in the program. A list of rules will be read to incoming residents.
FAMILIES: Family may not bring any store items to residents or send care packages. Family may only send stamps, phone cards and cash/money orders. All items must be purchased by us.
NO RESIDENT MAY HAVE A VEHICLE ON PROPERTY
IF YOU MAKE A COMMITMENT TO STAY HERE FOR 90 DAYS AND WALK OFF THE PROPERTY, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY OUT OF THE PROGRAM AND ARE BARRED FROM RETURNING TO THE PROGRAM FOR ONE FULL YEAR.
PLEASE RESPECT OUR DRESS CODE FULL LENGTH PANTS – NO SHORTS OR CAPRIS
LONG BAGGY SHIRTS – FINGERTIP LENGTH (NO TANKS OR SLEEVELESS SHIRTS)
SKIRTS & DRESSES NO MORE THAN 3” ABOVE ANKLE
PACKING LIST: MUST HAVE PICTURE ID
- Over-counter-daytime-alcohol free meds allowed (ex: tylenol, alieve, dayquil, tums, allergy/sinus, acid reflux and vitamins. (Please bring your own.) – no PM meds
- TOWELS & WASH CLOTHS
- CLOTHES PINS, LAUNDRY SOAP, TOILET PAPER
- ¾ TO FULL LENGTH BATHROBE – SHOWER SHOES
- TENNIS SHOES (FULL SHOE FOR OUTSIDE)
- ORIGINAL AUTHORIZED KING JAMES BIBLE ONLY
- PERSONAL HYGIENE – SOAP, TOOTH PASTE, SHAMPOO, RAZORS, DENTURE CREAM, FEMININE PRODUCTS, ETC.
- NO COLOGNE, PERFUME, BODY SPRAY OR PUMP HAIRSPRAY – HAIRSPRAY MUST BE AEROSOL (NO PRODUCTS CONTAINING ALCOHOL)
- MAKE-UP & HAIR PRODUCTS, CURLING IRONS, BLOW DRYERS & NAIL POLISH ARE PERMITTED
- INSULATED DRINKING CUP WITH SNAP ON LID
- RAINCOAT, FLASHLIGHT & MONEY FOR STORE RUN
(Visitors may not send care packages or bring any item to the resident at visitation.) Only food allowed for visit.
- ANY OTHER BIBLE THAN THE ORIG. KJV
- NO DEPRESSION MEDS, PSYCH MEDS OR PM MEDS
- NO MOUTHWASH (NOT EVEN ALCOHOL FREE)
- NO RADIOS, CELL PHONES, ALARM CLOCKS, BURNT CD’S, MP3, TEACHING TAPES OR POCKET KNIVES
- NO BOOKS OF ANY KIND – NOT EVEN CHRISTIAN
- NO MAGAZINES, COMPUTER PRINT OUTS, NEWSPAPERS OR NEWSPAPER ARTICLES, NO GUM