- What kind of problems can the Ministry help with?
- What kind of Program is it?
- How do I get into the Program?
- What are the Pre-Requisites for Acceptance into the Program?
- How do I know when there is a bed available?
- What will I need to bring for my stay at the Ministry?
- What are the Rules?
- How much does it cost?
- What if I cannot complete my 90 days?
- What if I cannot meet the Pre-Requisites right now?
Jesus Is the answer for ALL of life’s problems. We have provided help with many problems from drug and alcohol issues to anger problems, sex issues to eating disorders and all types of family problems. There is no set curriculum for our program, the goal of every committed person who comes to us needs to be to draw closer to God and turn to Him through His Son for the answer to all of their problems. We have a proven success rate that is unmatched in secular programs.
Please read our Program Description
First, read through the Pre-Requisites. If you meet them all, please call for a phone interview. 352-447-2731. Beds are not always readily available, but if you are sincere, we will contact you as soon as a bed for you becomes available.
Please, click here to read through the Pre-Requisites.
Please call for a phone interview. 352-447-2731
Please, click here to read through the INFO for people coming into the Program.
Please, click here to read through the Rules.
Please, see the FINANCEs section of our INFO Page.
IF YOU MAKE A COMMITMENT TO STAY HERE FOR 90 DAYS AND WALK OFF THE PROPERTY, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY OUT OF THE PROGRAM AND ARE BARRED FROM RETURNING TO THE PROGRAM FOR ONE FULL YEAR.
Please call with your questions. 352-447-2731